Customer Service Help Desk Administrator
£17,500 to £20,000
Are you looking for something which will stimulate you, keep you
busy, offer lots of training, development, prospects whilst being lots of fun too?
Join a company with a fantastic staff retention and reward record, where all the Managers and Directors have been promoted through from within the company.
· First point of contact for customers and engineers alike
· Answering the telephone in a professional manner
· Booking in compliance jobs with our customers
· Updating customer with eta’s on queries
· Dealing with customer call outs and enquiries, taking ownership of any issues and seeing them through to resolution (full training given)
· Administrative support for the Engineers
· Typing of engineer quotations
· To ensure that all work allocated to you is fully completed within the allotted time frame, if you have finished you help others.
· To effectively communicate all customer requests, invoice queries etc to the relevant departments.
· Updating spread sheets
· To cover adhoc admin duties as and when required
Essential Qualifications& Experience
· Maths & English GCSE (grade C or above)
· 1+ years’ experience in busy office/customer care environment
· Excel and MS competent
· Computer literate
· Strong telephone skills
Skills and Abilities (Competencies)
· Computer literate with experience of Office (Word & Excel).
· Ability to work effectively in a team
· Effective communicator – orally and in writing
· Able to stay calm under pressure
· Ability to learn new tasks and grow in the role
· Good organisational skills
· Able to cope with paperwork in an organised manor
· Able to challenge process and seek out better ways of working
· Confident and self-motivated
· A can do attitude
· This role would suit someone with an interest in all administration functions.
· Full training will be given on all in house system
As the office is in a fabulous rural location your own transport would be a great asset however we do have staff commuting from Thatcham and Newbury so there is the potential for car share. To apply please forward your CV to John or Sophie along with a paragraph or two on why you feel this is the job for you and why you feel you are the ideal candidate for the role.