Quarry Maintenance Electrician
Matlock £34,000 – £42,000 + Pension
You will be a key member in just a two man team working day shifts only, looking after Installations, Fault Finding in fact anything and everything electrical. Ideally you will be good with PLC’s and Wiring Diagrams but more important is a positive career minded attitude to your work.
Supporting the current operation you will have a solid background in electrical engineering, preferably gained within a manufacturing environment, you will be confident in working alone or as part of the wider team, be technically minded and hold your work to a high level.
- Working within a team of skilled technicians to resolve operational problems.
- Troubleshooting and testing equipment and controls.
- Seek to improve operational efficiency and reduce down time.
- Carry out PPM’s and reactive maintenance in line with the maintenance system.
- Contribute to new installations and project work.
- Work independently on their own shift.
- Work alongside the mechanical team, where both skill sets are essential.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing/processing environment.
- High Voltage AP training desirable not essential.
- Hold C&G 17th or 18th Edition IEE Regulations qualifications.
- C&G level 3 or HNC in Electrical (or equivalent).
- Knowledge of 3 phase systems, motors, inverters, pumps etc.
- Good understanding of PLC’s desirable not essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- A positive, proactive can-do attitude.
- A high level of organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Good effective problem solving skills.
On Offer: In return, you can look forward to developing a long-term career with one of Derbyshire’s globally recognised and diverse company.
As well as a competitive rate of pay, we offer additional benefits such as:
- Excellent overtime rates.
- Career development based on opportunity.
- 32 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
- Pension contribution.
- Being part of a team where knowledge is shared.
For more information and a confidential discussion please send your CV to John Hutchinson and I will get straight back to you.