£35,000.00-£55,000.00 per year
This is all about having the right attitude and the ability to work within a hands on role supporting the General Mangers in forecasting and keeping on top of costs managing new and ongoing projects.
AT Qualified with at least 2 years experience within a Management Accountant role ideally from an Engineering/Manufacturing background, you could be part or fully qualified CIMA or ACCA.
This role would suit an ambitious Management Accountant looking for a role where you will be confident to drive monthly discussions with the company directors on the profitability of jobs and the business. A high calibre figures driven individual with the desire and drive to be a Director of the company.
- 2 years Contract or IFRS15 experience
- Ideally live within a 30 minute commute to Stoke/Newcastle Under Lyme
- Experience in forecasting “cost to complete” orders for accurate revenue recognition, calculation of cost rates, budgeting, preparation and explanation of monthly accounts, interfacing with all levels of management from shop floor to directors, stock inventory control, and dealing with the auditors and their requirements.
- A qualified accountant, with some experience of working within an engineering or electronics business would be an advantage.
What’s on offer?
- Highly competitive salary Electric Car within 6 months achievable
- A real hands-on opportunity to contribute to an established and successful business.
- Career advancement including Directorship a real opportunity.
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays).
- A great and enjoyable place to work.
- Working with a Globally recognised Market Leader.
If you are looking for an exciting career within a stable well established global business please forward you CV to John or Sophie for more information or a confidential discussion
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£45,000.00 per year