£25,000 to £30,000 OTE + 33 days Holiday
An exciting time to join us as a Purchase Administrator working within a small friendly team, for a well established global business which is currently going through a steady expansion programme which will offer a great deal of Job security and variety.
Role Purpose: To provide a comprehensive purchase administration service to the business including the booking of transport for goods inward.
- Obtain quotes from supplier
- Calculate delivered costs of products
- Raise purchase orders from purchase requisitions
- Book transport for incoming goods (Europe / Worldwide)
- Investigate and resolve delivery discrepancies
- Investigate and resolve price discrepancies
- Monitor delivery dates and liase with suppliers if goods are due but not received
- Handle product complaints
- Arrange product returns with suppliers
- Ensuring certificates from suppliers are up to date
- Prepare stock reports, as & when required
- Ensure import documentation is accurate and received on time
- Handle despatch paperwork for drivers at the despatch window
- Helping with visitors to site
- Check delivery notes against orders and book in against the system
- General administration/ad hoc duties
1. Previous administrative experience working in an office environment.
2. Ability to use Microsoft Excel.
3. Ability to work on own initiative, prioritise own work, meet deadlines.
4. High level of written and verbal communication skills.
5. Flexible approach and willingness to work as part of a team.
6. Previous experience of dealing with imports
For more information or a confidential chat, please forward your CV to John Hutchinson.